Thursday, August 20, 2009

2 Dayss!!!!!

So in a little over 63 hours ill be on a plane headed to Amsterdam. I'm not gonna say that I'm not nervous or scared, cause that would be a flat out lie. It's more like worried about the fact that i don't speak german, and the fact that i still have soooo much to do before i leave. I still have to do basically all my packing, and i have to clean my room up so that the girl who is living with us (who we picked up tonight) can stay there instead of in my brothers old room. Now despite the fact that I'm kinda nervous I'm also ridiculously excited, I really can't wait to be in Berlin, even though I am gonna miss everybody here sooooo much.

I probably wont update this again until i leave, so until next time most likely in Berlin!

1 comment:

  1. Have Fun, the like first 2 days of travel is fun. Then you just want to get to your Host fam.

    Gonna check out the Red light District? :P

    ReplyDelete